Catch A Water Leak Early With Your Duluth Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Monitored Duluth Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you add a Duluth monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless sensor alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a notification to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Duluth?
You never expect to descend your staircase to find that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Duluth flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system detects running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Duluth flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Duluth Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help arrives. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Duluth flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when flowing water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to match your property needs. Simply dial (218) 231-1734 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.